What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help! Ipad 2 background!!!

Chaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys! For the past 3 days whenever i try come back to homescreen i can see
A shadowy mark on my background. Like for example whenever i tried to close safari and go back to home screen i could still see safari on my home background...it's like a shadowy mark and especially if ur r on the left first page of the homescreen where the search box is it's very visible, i can still see the last app/program especially safari.can u help me out...thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the first things to try when the iPad starts acting funny is either a restart or a reset (or both). So, try this:

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold both the power and home buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo then appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). Once the logo appears, release the buttons. After a time, your homescreen will appear. Please note that it may take some time for the Apple logo to appear or for your homescreen to appear (or both). This is normal. Eventually, the homescreen will appear.

See how that helps. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

blom98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If u havent find it out try holding both home and sleep for about 10-15 second. It basiclly reboot it but it solves the most problems

OP
C

Chaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you think that my ipad 2 have a weak LCD. Because whenever i close my safari then go to the search box in the home screen i could still see some images in the homescreen background then after a few seconds it's gonna fade away. I don't know what to do

OP
C

Chaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What if i'm gonna reset it ?back to factory setting? Do you think that would work out??

blom98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you should contact the apple support about your problem

blom98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 2 question do you have any kind of insurance? And is it jailborken

OP
C

Chaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought it few months ago...august i think with no insurance..badluck to me. I just noticed the problem when i tried to update it with the latest ios 5.1. Before the update it was doing ok. I dont know what happened.

blom98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats wierd i updated to 5.0.1 and mine working fine but contact apple about this. Also did you accidently drop it on the floor?

Most reactions

Latest posts