What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help keeping Pandora running in the background.

FLHTKjimbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I think I've turned the currect switches and such so I can go from one app to the next while still listening to Pandora in the background. Nothing works. I tried the long hold on the Big Button - still just shuts down the app and goes back to home screen. Plus, when the screen times out and goes into energy saving mode - yup, it goes blank AND quiet.

What am I doing/not doing that douches this all up?
Thanks

mlaurencg4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FLHTKjimbo said:
Hi Folks,

I think I've turned the currect switches and such so I can go from one app to the next while still listening to Pandora in the background. Nothing works. I tried the long hold on the Big Button - still just shuts down the app and goes back to home screen. Plus, when the screen times out and goes into energy saving mode - yup, it goes blank AND quiet.

What am I doing/not doing that douches this all up?
Thanks

Have you reviewed this page:

http://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/articles/293749-how-to-use-pandora-on-ipad

Most reactions

Latest posts