What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need help/ advice!

andr21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay heres my problems,
i have a windows pc and i brought an ipad,
love it!
problem 1:
main reason i brought it was for photos, i brought a litter adapter thingy which means i can plug in a camera memory card and upload my photos which is awesome. but i cant (to my knowledge) put these photos in albums on my ipad, which sucks. and when i connect my ipad to pc i cant do it either (to my knowledge, please tell me how if i can!)

problem 2:
i love my ipad, on my itunes and app store (on my ipad) i have brought loads of songs, films, tv programs and apps.
now, i want to buy a macbook pro, but! if i buy a macbook pro and i plug in my ipad will all my songs/films etc go on to my macbook?? or do i have to buy them all again?! and will i be able to make albums with my photos ? :). and is it a problem that ive sync'd it with my pc already??

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!

You don't ever have to buy anything twice. Once you buy it, iTunes will recognize that you already purchased it.

I can't help you with your other issues, but will bump this thread to our iPad Help section.:)

Rgsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can only put photos into folders by doing this on your PC, not on your iPad. On your PC set up a folder and subfolders for your photos you want on the iPad. Then in iTunes locate your iPad in the device section on the left. Click on the photos tab and tell it to sync to the folder and subfolders you set up on your PC.

Your photos brought into the iPad using your camera connection kit can be found by plugging your iPad into your PC and going into windows explorer. Locate your iPad, click on internal storage subfolder and you will see the DCIM subfolder which will have other subfolders of all your photos on the iPad. You can copy them to your PC from there.

Most reactions