What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love this cover I bought

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BookStand Macally Peripherals

I thought I wanted an M-Edge cover but I couldn't get one in time for my trip out of town so I bought the one in the link. I love it. It's similar design as the Apple cover but it's made of micro-suede. Very low profile, simple put the ipad in and out of quickly. The corners seem to snap on. Very convenient for typing in landscape or stand up for watching movies or as a landscape picture frame.

Techdad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This one was posted yesterday with pictures, even though I have the apple case I liked the way the Macally looked so I ordered one, heck I'am already broke!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two more on my radar. Both are due out soon and are available from Amazon, my favorite source. One is the Slick Case from Acme (beep-beep) Made and is a compact folder design. The other is the Marware Eco-Vue for iPad. What I like about the Acme is the added storage in a compact design. The Marware has a band to help hold it in the hand and a fod down stand.

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the way the Macalley one looks... does it fit in the dock with the cover still on?

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the tuff luv napa leather case by i-nique.

iPad case

51SDhVAZ2qL._SS400_.jpg

Kargurin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look the link says ipad not included. What a ripoff!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

denmiller60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the Fabrix Magic Sleeve after reading about it (and the $10 off making it $20) on one of my tech sites (like Engadget, Gizmodo). Hand made, fabric with padding. I chose a wild, multicolored mod poppy design. Now I have protection when putting it down, carrying it around, no extra bulk. Still looking for a good stand, or a lap pillow design like I saw on SLEEKgear (not yet open). Still too early to know how I'll most use the iPad -- lazy reclining is SO delicious.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sleek Pillow

I ordered the Fabrix Magic Sleeve after reading about it (and the $10 off making it $20) on one of my tech sites (like Engadget, Gizmodo). Hand made, fabric with padding. I chose a wild, multicolored mod poppy design. Now I have protection when putting it down, carrying it around, no extra bulk. Still looking for a good stand, or a lap pillow design like I saw on SLEEKgear (not yet open). Still too early to know how I'll most use the iPad -- lazy reclining is SO delicious.

Hi, first of all , thank for paid attention to our products, please don’t consider that as a teasing we have yet 6 products for the couch and sofa use of the iPad .. all based on existing needing just be a little patient

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score

As far as SleekGear.org, I have to hand it to them being the only site yet that actually notices the fact the light sensor is blocked by many if not all 1st launched iPad cases.

"After receiving many emails from our future customers, we would like to explain why we chose to delay our grand opening. First of all, we waited to receive an iPad for testing in order to confirm several details. During our testing, we discovered some point like for example the light sensor which is at the opposite side of the home button and all the silicone cases hid this sensor preventing the control of the brightness inducing a smaller battery life than normal".

SleekGear.org

Most reactions

Latest posts