What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love this cover I bought

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the Fabrix Magic Sleeve after reading about it (and the $10 off making it $20) on one of my tech sites (like Engadget, Gizmodo). Hand made, fabric with padding. I chose a wild, multicolored mod poppy design. Now I have protection when putting it down, carrying it around, no extra bulk. Still looking for a good stand, or a lap pillow design like I saw on SLEEKgear (not yet open). Still too early to know how I'll most use the iPad -- lazy reclining is SO delicious.

As far as SleekGear.org, I have to hand it to them being the only site yet that actually notices the fact the light sensor is blocked by many if not all 1st launched iPad cases.

"After receiving many emails from our future customers, we would like to explain why we chose to delay our grand opening. First of all, we waited to receive an iPad for testing in order to confirm several details. During our testing, we discovered some point like for example the light sensor which is at the opposite side of the home button and all the silicone cases hid this sensor preventing the control of the brightness inducing a smaller battery life than normal".

Sleek , the essential accessories for iPad

Hi Abble , this is just one point have many small other … this is why prefer we open when all will be fully tested … i think every serious manufacturer should do that

Bye the thank for your comment about us

dancing bird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my favorite: simple iPad case

I ordered the tuff luv napa leather case by i-nique.

iPad case

51SDhVAZ2qL._SS400_.jpg

it's oK, but is not my favorite stand. I prefer much more fanshionable design,

Most reactions

Latest posts