What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just want to screen share IPhone to IPad please hel

Pookienumnums

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried searching google and nothing is helping. I don’t have Wi-Fi where I’m at. I want to stream YouTube from my phone cellular to iPad . How can I do this??? I sure hope I can I just screen mirror

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I tried searching google and nothing is helping. I don’t have Wi-Fi where I’m at. I want to stream YouTube from my phone cellular to iPad . How can I do this??? I sure hope I can I just screen mirror
Hi Pookien.. - welcome to the forum! :) Check this LINK ([2023 Updated] Full Guide on Mirror iPhone to iPad-AirDroid) for some suggestions; note that trying to use Air Play requires that both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.

Another option, if available, is to use your phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot - the iPad can then link and you can go to YouTube on the latter device - now I just gave this a try, i.e. I have an iPhone which has a Wi-Fi hotspot - linked my iPad and on a browser went to YouTube and was able to play several videos - HOWEVER, my download speed was only about 1 Mbps (vs. 300 Mbps on my regular Wi-Fi router), so streaming issues may occur. Please post back your results and provide info on the maker/model of your phone and also on the iPad model & iPadOS installed (features will vary). Dave

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts