What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't understand why the Apple case is so hard to find?!

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah it is in there PRETTY SNUG. Getting an iPad out of one of these is annoying at best.

When I bought my iPad off off Kijiji I was surprised to learn that the seller included a free official NEW iPad case with it.

Nice bonus!!!

irwaffles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to grab some for my friends who wanted them at my campus bookstore. College/University bookstores usually have Apple sections so I suppose most people don't think to check their for their Apple fix. I use a Macally case myself, but I bought my iPad + 2 Apple iPad cases for friends at my University bookstore (both were in stock when every other retailer was sold out).

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't imagine there's still a shortage. I was in a Best Buy Saturday and they had a full peg of 36 (and they didn't even carry the iPad).

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't as well, cheer up though the Apple case isn't that good comparing some real creative iPad cases.

BL41R GRYLLS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They have had them in my local store for months without fail. I go in around once a week or more aswel.

Camera connection kit took me 2 weeks to get hold of though. But after that they haven't been out of stock as far as I know

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one still in the box

Excuse me for my exclamation point, but I really am frustrated as I'm typing this.

After the exhaustive searching to track down an iPad in stores, now I have to hunt more, for the official Apple case. The nice black one that folds into a slanted position.

I mean, is this case selling at a 1:1 ratio for every iPad sold? Probably not, so then why is literally every store in Southern California sold out? I really don't think a shortage of cases is cool, because once we buy our $600-$800 devices, we should have protection options for them.

Any luck finding them? How long is the wait on the Apple website? It says 3-4 weeks until shipment, and that's RIDICULOUS. I'm not waiting a month for my case.
i have one ,i got it when I preordered the ipad..I'll sell it..any takers??

Most reactions

Latest posts