What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I device help

Rob7529

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i am trying to copy my music files from my iPad 3 onto my pc using Idevice I can copy photos fine but when I click on the music file tab I get a fatal error message ... Can anyone offer any advice as to by pass or fix this problem

Thanks. Rob

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i am trying to copy my music files from my iPad 3 onto my pc using Idevice I can copy photos fine but when I click on the music file tab I get a fatal error message ... Can anyone offer any advice as to by pass or fix this problem

Thanks. Rob

Are you copying files like from iFile music directory of the iPad? There is also a setting to change the music to its proper names or folders to its names instead of 01 02 03 04. Or a pc program that can extract your music from your ios device. Search iPod to PC and more programs will do what you have requested. Let me know if that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts