What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am the new guy

EMurrell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, Lots of advice.

Here is my blog....... >facebook hack</a>.....Moderator Edit: external link/s removed; please read the forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Uh-Oh!! EMurrell. Firstly, welcome to the forum, and indeed you will find this a very friendly gathering with knowledgeable members who love their iPads and will be happy to provide advice should you ask for it.
But you really must do your bit and abide by the rules. (see the link in my signature below) You'll find that posting external links to blogs and social networking sites (deleted from your post above) are not allowed.
So, thanks for your co-operation, read those rules, and above all enjoy our forum.
Regards, Andrew

Last edited:

Richardson coy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i am Richardson from North Dakota. I have recently purchased an iPad. I am quite curious of exploring things with my iPad. Here, surely i can get some exciting knowledge and stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts