What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am evil and i must be destroyed!!!!!!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
For sure, Uncle Gabe and Auntie Ski can watch Miles and give him treats! ;)

I'm sure miles can't wait for his new iPad to come in!! :)

Oh yeah, Miles is a little cutie.....just pack his suitcase and send him this way!

The Archangel

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just hit "submit order" on a new iPad 4!!! So, now I will have two iPads - iPad 2 to take with me to work, etc., and iPad 4 for home and travel. This is the only place I can share this. This will be my Thanksgiving gift to MYSELF as I will be spending it with Miles only (my baby Yorkie) this year. I did buy the wifi only model so I will save a few buck. My current iPad is a VZW one which I only use my VZW iPhone hotspot outside of my apt. Where there is no wifi available. Work has wifi but I don't like to use it as I might as well just use the company laptop as it will no longer be private.

I never do anything like this, just feeling a bit frivolous and waiting for the new iMacs to arrive which may not happen until next year now. If I wasn't planning on purchasing it would be staring me in the face going nahhhh, nah, nah, nahhhh. Lol.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.....:)

throwback8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats! After a couple weeks with my new 16gb Wi-Fi iPad 4, I think it's safe to say you will enjoy the heck out of yours. It really is the ultimate iPad and it delivers insane speed while the retina is of course a pleasure to look at.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Oh yeah, Miles is a little cutie.....just pack his suitcase and send him this way!

The Archangel

Only after my death !!! Lol

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dazz87 said:
Dec 26 2012...... Enjoy it while you can!!!!!!

:p

What happens then ?

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
throwback8 said:
Congrats! After a couple weeks with my new 16gb Wi-Fi iPad 4, I think it's safe to say you will enjoy the heck out of yours. It really is the ultimate iPad and it delivers insane speed while the retina is of course a pleasure to look at.

Yes, I do see a bit of a difference in the brightness and speed!! It's still frivolous though. I feel like a lunatic with two iPads plugged in side by side. I can't figure out my password for the forum and I don't want to change it.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iJamesH said:
Dec 21st if you were referring to the Mayan Prophecy.

Oh, that, I thought it was a new iPad update lmao!!!

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
tlbaker said:
What happens then ?

The Zombie Apocalypse. Overnight humanoids become mindless lurching creatures with one imperative.

Must .... buy ..... more ..... stuff .... and .... stand .... in ..... long .... lines .... to ..... get .... it.

:)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
The Zombie Apocalypse. Overnight humanoids become mindless lurching creatures with one imperative.

Must .... buy ..... more ..... stuff .... and .... stand .... in ..... long .... lines .... to ..... get .... it.

:)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I don't do that ... There is this little invention called Internet shopping lol!!

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dazz87 said:
Even better!!! So I guess I don't have to give out Christmas gifts to family and friends.

Lol

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
seneca18 said:
Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.....:)

Thank you, I am serious, they will check me into an insane asylum like American Horror Story.

Most reactions

Latest posts