What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Htc weather perpagehtml; help moving, repositioning widget

Ldavy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all! I have been looking around on the forums for how to move the weather widget position around, but have yet to find a way to ACTUALLY do it. I saw a post that talked about adding a line of coding underneath the weatherframe in widget.html, but that's not working for me. I'm not too intelligent on all of this coding yet, but I think I need to do something to the position values (see 1st pic) under the weatherframe. So far I have only managed to move the forecast around, but it wasn't consistent with the values that I was changing. I would edit one and it would move, and then I would try to edit it to a larger value and it wouldn't move any more than the prior value. If there is a way to move the entire widget without having to move each frame, I would like to know otherwise, any advice on how to move these in an effective manner would be great.

61231b49.jpg

Also, if there is a value, say, left: -10px, does that mean it should move to the right 10px? For some reason I can get parts to move up and down, but not left or right. Well maybe a little left or right but not to the degree I would like.

I would like to move the widget to the far left of the screen, but currently it's default position is as below.

ac4da440.jpg

Along with that if I'm able to have the calendar and weather widget on the same screen I would enjoy it.

Thanks for your support, hopefully I can get some help on this.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In perpageHtml, when you select the page, put it on a later page. It will still show up on the first page, just in a different position.

OP
L

Ldavy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I will try that, but is there anyway I can put it to a specific position, rather than just going through separate pages? Also, how would I get the calendar and weather on the same page?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ldavy said:
Thanks! I will try that, but is there anyway I can put it to a specific position, rather than just going through separate pages? Also, how would I get the calendar and weather on the same page?

I think you can use iFile to edit the widget's html file and repostition it.

globalmark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ldavy

Can i ask is that a Real Weather Widget on you main page as I have been looking for something that just sits there and displays the weather without clicking anything .
or to get that Weather to show up you have to Click the App Icon ???
As i have been looking for a Widget like on Android phones that just sit on the Main page and display weather without actually always going in the App.
WHATS it called ??????

Sorry not to help you .. just been looking and cannot find anything ??

Most reactions

Latest posts