What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone Wiget - NOT iPad Widget Request For Help

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got the best advice and most help for my iPhone right here on this forum so after having NO luck getting any help from the iPhone forum I again, turn to this forum for advise and help.

Prior to updating my iPhone 5 I had the HTC Animated Weather Widget working beautifully. But, alas, I upgrade IOS to 7.04 and lost it.

I'm looking for what ever would put HTC Animated Weather back on my jailbroken iPhone 5 with IOS 7.04.

This is what it looked like: (the site seems to upload the image, but I don't see it). Broken?

Last edited:

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Moving the question to the sister forum does not change the fact that your iwidget is incompatible with the API changes, and that unless you or the developer addresses the changes that makes it functional on iOS 7, you will not get the widget running

Sent from my iPad Mini via Tapa

Most reactions

Latest posts