What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Un-Mack Like Mac

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you seen the new Mac Pro? Visit Apple and have a look.

Machined out of solid aluminum, amazing power, 4K video support, fast wireless, 2 times faster than the current machine and designed/manufacturered here in the U.S. of A.

If you are into graphics, let me quote: "Traditionally, pro computers have relied primarily on the CPU for their computing power. But as GPU performance has dramatically increased, software developers have begun to leverage that power in their apps. With the new Mac Pro, we looked ahead and engineered an even more powerful GPU architecture. Not only does it feature a state-of-the-art AMD FirePro workstation-class GPU with up to 6GB of dedicated VRAM — it features two of them. With all that power, you’ll be able to do things like seamlessly edit full-resolution 4K video while simultaneously rendering effects in the background — and still have enough power to connect up to three high-resolution 4K displays."

Sounds ok to me.
Wireless: "Access your network over three-stream 802.11ac Wi-Fi for the latest in high-speed wireless connectivity. For all your other wireless connections, Mac Pro includes Bluetooth 4.0. It’s the fastest, most reliable way to connect your keyboard, mouse, and other wireless devices without having to physically attach anything."

WAY TO GO, Apple! Lets see the Android crowd claming Apple does not innovate and point me to a PC as striking as this beast.

I was quite taken by the design, and here is hoping Apple does well.

Question: will Dyson sue Apple? It looks like a robot trash container and with the fan design, perhaps Apple could add wheels and while it is not processing my work, it can roam about the room picking up cigar ashes.

Most reactions

Latest posts