What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Tough Is the ipad, poor ipad...

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of Best buy employees outside of a store. I would bet it was a dead iPad already.
———

Could be, never was turned on..

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seen the blend video,

He really does smash it, but I don't thimk it actually was the iPad that turns into a pile of gray rubble.. I don't think any blender can do that to the iPad.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
idiots, I kept hoping a shard of glass or metal would shoot out and stick into one of them.

As for how it held up... The ipad was dead after the first drop. glass front stayed together, couldn't see the LCD damage due to it not being operational, back panel is very easy to dent you dont need a bat to do that.

as for the bestbuy employee's being idiots... a lot of them are but there are some that are really great and know their stuff. I used to work at bestbuy and it was a lot of fun most of the time.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i luv best buy employess and some chicks are actually hot..

anyway, back to the subject, uhmm, i dont see why these idiots never turned it on and it would be neat to see exactly when the ipad would have turned off during the abuse..

anyway, proll a lemon or dead weight ...

martinc31415

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What would have made this somewhat useful is if they had first dropped it and then let us see the damage and then dropped it again etc.

Do that a few times and we would get some useful info in regard to its durability.

Instead we get "Wow, an Ipad can be broken with a baseball bat! Who knew!!"

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seen the blend video,

He really does smash it, but I don't thimk it actually was the iPad that turns into a pile of gray rubble.. I don't think any blender can do that to the iPad.

The Blendtec prob can, it's a 3HP direct drive 400$ blender. It's basicly a household version of a tree shredder..... :D

Most reactions

Latest posts