What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand new ipad getting smashed by a baseball bat

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGUppxoJUVg]YouTube - Brand new ipad getting smashed by a baseball bat[/ame]

I wonder if this unit was already broken.. if not, what is wrong with people..

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For attention I guess. It did hold up well. I hope it was the base model :)

G.a.r.y

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope the census workers count this bunch. They will no doubt need our welfare dollars all their natural selection lives.

No country for old men called them the dismal tide.

I call them useless eaters.

Last edited:

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although a bit uncomfortable to watch it shows how well built this thing is. It never flew apart. Tough ipad!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This world is dominated by angry haters. That savageness is legendary and prevalent in the uncontrolled hormonal youth, the invincible mindset. The difference between building and destroying is not clear, not defined. Things of beauty, life; nothing is sacred, nothing is spared. Violence rules casually, without meaning, for no reason if not only to impress...

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This world is dominated by angry haters. That savageness is legendary and prevalent in the uncontrolled hormonal youth, the invincible mindset. The difference between building and destroying is not clear, not defined. Things of beauty, life; nothing is sacred, nothing is spared. Violence rules casually, without meaning, for no reason if not only to impress...

Either that...or...they're just a bunch of a**holes.

jizmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a few different groups that do this with newly released tech products.

I saw the same thing done to a wii and ps3 on launch day.

Don't know about these guys, but the ps3 and wii were bought with donations for the specific purpose of smashing them

SWdp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bill gates cousin or 1st gen walking on hind legs? ;)

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw a PC magazine stress test on the ipad where they destroyed it too...
but at least they did useful tests... h2o etc...
They did use a nail on the front screen & surprisingly the screen was very resistant, but the backside scratched badly.

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
board,
no old ladies to rob or helpless wheelchair victims around today I guess

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
those kids need to be beaten with a basebat for G.P. and de--- like a steer so they can not have childern ..

Most reactions

Latest posts