What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to watch a video while doing something...

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to watch a video while doing something else on Ipad 2?

Was watching a live podcast (video) and thought I could just minimize that down and go online to websites or whatever but the video just stoped playing instantly.

Is there any way to.. I guess it's multitasking im looking for? Maybe should have posted this one in the Apps department? :confused:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Was watching a live podcast (video) and thought I could just minimize that down and go online to websites or whatever but the video just stoped playing instantly.

Is there any way to.. I guess it's multitasking im looking for? Maybe should have posted this one in the Apps department? :confused:

SplitBrowser?....
Haven't tried it but it seems to be what you're looking for.

OP
N

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score

SplitBrowser?....
Haven't tried it but it seems to be what you're looking for.

That seems to be what im looking for. Seems a little bit poor imo though, but definetely a solution.

Thought the second gen Ipad would have great multitasking but no?

SoldOnApple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would also like to know. I get my lectures video recorded, and I add them all to the Videos app through iTunes. But when I want to open Safari or something to look something up while the video is playing, the video pauses, when I would like to keep listening to the audio.

Most reactions

Latest posts