What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to view application names in ifile

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Used to be able to click on settings within ifile and choose application names, however I'm not seeing this option any more, did it change? Or am I'm looking in the wrong area?

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Geeez, don't know how I missed it the first time I looked but I found it, thanks anyway

Used to be able to click on settings within ifile and choose application names, however I'm not seeing this option any more, did it change? Or am I'm looking in the wrong area?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
u5amy3uz.jpg

For those that aren't sure what OP isreferring to, in iFile, when you head over to the Applications section, you'll see all your AppStore apps that you've installed with their names set up as a jumbo of letters d numbera. To view names without having to go through each and every folder, you can tap on the Preferences gear on the bottom left, tap on File Manager, and toggle on Application Name

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

Most reactions