What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to transfer music from computer to ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarence01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have a lot of songs on a file on our computer and was wondering if we can transfer these to our new ipad

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a lot of songs on a file on our computer and was wondering if we can transfer these to our new ipad
Hi Clarence, and welcome to the forum. What dhewson777 said. (Hey, not bad, two Aussies first replying to your post.:D)

On your computer click on iTunes and then connect your computer and iPad with the USB/sync cable. Click on the "iPad" symbol top RHS. The iPad "Summary" page will open up. Click on "Music" up top and you will be shown a page where you can select to sync your entire music library, or selected playlists, albums etc. After selecting your choice, click on "Sync" bottom RHS and your music will transfer onto your iPad. Allow sufficient time for the syncronisation to complete. Enjoy your music!
Regards, Andrew

kimayharden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have your other music in a file, and if it is a proper format,(and mp3 works just fine) you just need to add the music, where ever it is, to the i tunes library. At the top of i tunes, select add to library, then tell i tunes where it is. It will now show up so that you can select it for syncing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions