What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to transfer movie from ipad to PC?

shankar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have transferred a movie from dvd to my ipad. I lost the movie file after my pc hd crashed.

Is there any way I can retrieve the movie file on my ipad to my PC?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Shankar

L

Lunar

Well if I download an app from iTunes direct to my iPad via wifi, IOW it's not on my PC, when I come to sync with the PC it will ask me if I wish to add it to my iTunes library, so I would assume it would do that with anything it finds on your iPad but is not on your PC... if that makes sense. IOW I'm pretty sure it has the option to sync both ways.

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Connect your ipad to itunes.Select your ipad in itunes,then go to the apps tab.Scroll down to the file sharing section.Select the app you use to play your movies,then on the right it should show the movie you are looking for.Then simply drag and drop the movie to your pc desktop.

OP
S

shankar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I use the built in Video app to view movies on my ipad.

I dont see this app listed in the app tab. Should I download/buy another video app?

Regards,
Shankar

Most reactions

Latest posts