What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies Problem

aziabdul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought new ipad 2 with ios version 5.1. I guess its not possible to jailbreak it. But my concern is how to watch movies. I converted my movie file to ipad 2 format using Sothink Video Convertor. I was able to add it to itunes on my PC under music>recently added. But the same file is not viewable on my ipad. Kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Abdul

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would check your converter settings and try again. If it states it has converted to iPad format, then it should work.

Also check you are adding it to itunes correctly, I just drag my movie files onto itunes library and it automatically adds them to the Movies library.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never bother converting anything. I just download an app that plays all file types. That and I use air video to stream films direct from my pc

Sent from my iPad 3

OP
A

aziabdul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I converted it to .mp4 format...and drageed it imto itune. The same is showing in itune but mot visible in ipad

I would check your converter settings and try again. If it states it has converted to iPad format, then it should work.

Also check you are adding it to itunes correctly, I just drag my movie files onto itunes library and it automatically adds them to the Movies library.

Most reactions

Latest posts