What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to sync ipad and iphone calendar with Outlook on pc

susib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to see the same calendars on Outlook on my PC as I have on my iPad and iPhone. In the icloud control panel it will let me sync calendar, mail and contacts but I only want to sync the calendar. Is there a way of doing this?

OP
S

susib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scratch that question. I've now managed to do it but I now have another problem. I had my @icloud.com email address working perfectly on Outlook, but since I synced the calendars it keeps asking me for my icloud email password which I am entering but it doesn't recognise it and asks me again. I've even tried deleting the account but Outlook just freezes. I've tried every possible password that I normally use in every possible variation but it's just not happy! How can I reset my @icloud.com email password. My general iCloud account uses my hotmail address.

OP
S

susib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I clicked on the mail, contacts and calendar and it took me to another screen where I could choose which of the three things I wanted to sync.

Worked perfectly

gtrapnell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes but I think this is on your iPad? What did you do on yourPC? Geoff

OP
S

susib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No that was what I did on the PC in iTunes when my iPad was connected

Most reactions