What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Stream Today's Apple iPad Event Online

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Apple-October-iPad-event-keynote.png
The day is finally here! Today, Apple will be hosting the company's big event where we expect a load of new products including the iPad 5 and iPad Mini 2 to be unveiled. Many have been waiting for this day to come to see exactly what Apple has been working on for the past year. Fortunate for us who couldn't make it to the event, Apple will be live streaming the whole thing on its website at 10AM PST and it can be found HERE.

The iPad 5 is expected to make an appearance today. Rumor has it that the device will have a complete redesign to mimic the iPad Mini, along with an A7X process, 8 megapixel iSight camera and Touch ID. A recent report claims that Apple might also unveil a new type of Smart Cover that has a keyboard implemented into it, similar to Microsoft's Touch Cover.

Next on the list, the iPad Mini 2nd generation, which will most likely have a Retina display, A7 processor, 8 megapixel camera, and also Touch ID. Loads of reports came in saying that the iPad Mini might not have a Retina display this year to shed more light on the new iPad 5, so hopefully they're wrong and we'll all get what we want.

Other than that, Apple is expected to show off the new Mac Pro, Haswell MacBook Pro models, possibly a new Apple TV, and OS X Mavericks should make an appearance in final form. Those who own an Apple TV already will be able to live stream the event right off the set-top box when the event has begun.
ipad-event-calendar.png

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really wish Apple would think about those of us who are deaf, they really need to subtitle or close caption their videos. Otherwise, there are millions of people who are left out.

cecilrwilliams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I felt like I got up Christmas morning and Santa missed my house. Really 5mp ISight camera? Other than a new processor and 4 oz reduction, not on my s hopping list. Really a total disappointment.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I felt like I got up Christmas morning and Santa missed my house. Really 5mp ISight camera? Other than a new processor and 4 oz reduction, not on my s hopping list. Really a total disappointment.
If you're disappointed about the 5mp, megapixels are only small part of the digital camera equation.

Most reactions

Latest posts