What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple's iPad Event is at Noon CTD Today; Livestream on Apple TV & Apple Website

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
ipad-air-2-day.png

It's only been about a month an a few days since Apple amazed the world with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Today they are ready to "wow" us again with the newest iPad. Apple is holding their event at Noon CTD (10am PTD), and will be live streaming on AppleTV and on their website.

We are confident that Apple will at least unveil the new iPad Air 2, and will probably also showcase the next-gen iPad mini, but there could be other surprises in store.To view the live stream on the internet you will need to use Apple's Safari browser and go to http://www.apple.com/live/.

While the live stream is going on we will be sharing details of the Apple launch on the fly, so stay tuned!

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tuned in and ready to rock!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just saw the unveiling of the new iMac, with the 5k retina display. It's the highest resolution display anywhere.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Want!

But when the time comes I'll probably save several hundred dollars and settle for a lower res iMac. Or maybe a couple thousand with Mac Mini, if I can find a cheap 27" display I like.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Want!

But when the time comes I'll probably save several hundred dollars and settle for a lower res iMac. Or maybe a couple thousand with Mac Mini, if I can find a cheap 27" display I like.
You could always wait for Apple to start selling refurbished versions of the new iMac.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You could always wait for Apple to start selling refurbished versions of the new iMac.

That's normally only a couple hundred in saving; which is fair when you consider refurbished by Apple means 'like new' with a full two year warrantee.

But, the used market is definitely something to keep an eye on. A one or two year old iMac would still be a big upgrade for me.

Most reactions