What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to load and view PDF on Ipad?

Pvanosta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have installed PDF viewer on the Ipad. I have a ton of books on my PC in PDF format. How can I load these onto my Ipad?
Thanks.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1) Connect the iPad to iTunes
2) click on your iPad and then Apps inside the iPad
3) Scroll down
4) Here you will see the app that you installed to handle PDF files
5) Click on that app and you will see an area to the right where you may drag and drop files

The best part is that to do this, you don't have to be connected to your iTunes, any computer with iTunes will do.

OP
P

Pvanosta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you!

It's all done in Itunes under the Ipad/Apps.
I found it.

Thank you for your quick response!

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoodReader Wins All iPad PDF Viewer Showdowns

I have installed PDF viewer on the Ipad. I have a ton of books on my PC in PDF format. How can I load these onto my Ipad?
Thanks.

You should have bought GoodReader for $0.99.
Out of the box it is hands down the best PDF viewer and file manager for the whole iPad you can buy.

IMHO GoodReader should be on EVERY IPAD.

The more truly powerful apps like this that you put on your iPad the better the experience will be.

GoodReader supports just about every conceivable way of getting files onto the iPad, including DropBox. Read the help files before using it.

Last edited:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 for Goodreader...and you can import them through iTunes as well as organize them into folders.

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
+1 for GoodReader. At $0.99 it really does a great job at organizing all the documents (PDF or otherwise). The latest release from Friday (v2.8) includes many performance improvements and even horizontal page turning (like iBooks).

Piko

Most reactions

Latest posts