What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pdf's in iphoto

Guya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have loaded photographs onto iphoto but want to be able to scroll straight to a description and back again or on to the next picture. can anyone advise me on how to get pdf's next to each photo in iphoto. I know it can be done with a mac but I can't find a way of doing it from a pc.
Failing that, is there another app that I can use.?
Thank you

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have moved your post to the Help section, where I think it might receive better attention.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Photos app sorts by date, that is, no options.

GoodReader might be better for what you want. You can create folders, and sort by file name. With file names you can just give the photos/pdfs you want next to each other the same name with a number appended.

There are a lot of other photo organizing apps out there. This AppAdvice.com guide to photo organizing apps lists some popular ones that have a lot of options. I'm not sure which if any handle pdf, so do some research before deciding.

Most reactions

Latest posts