What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to keep kids from accidentally deleting apps

mjeagent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What annoys me more than one of my kids deleting (or almost deleting an app) is that they constantly push the home button in the middle of playing a game. Then they are lost amongst all the icons to get back to what they were doing. They hand it back to me, I open the app again, get back to where they were in the game, hand it back, they play for a couple of minutes, click the home button, and the cycle repeats itself until I get too frustrated to deal with it.
A way to disable the home button would be nice.

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I keep my kids from deleting app besides not letting
them use iPad

It happened to me to but I talked to Apple and you can re-download them for free. Just go to them download and first it will have the charge and look like u will be charged but just click install and it will tell u you already downloaded it and there will be no charge. I have "HAD" to do this numerous times.

Reaction score
I can't believe these answers. Simply go to Settings and toggle down to General then go to restrictions and slide it to on enter your 4 digit passcode. go down to where it says deleting apps and slide it to off and you're all set. no more deleted apps.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
teenipodownersmom said:
I can't believe these answers. Simply go to Settings and toggle down to General then go to restrictions and slide it to on enter your 4 digit passcode. go down to where it says deleting apps and slide it to off and you're all set. no more deleted apps.

Its called sarcasm :p

Most reactions

Latest posts