What's new

How to get on my ipad 3 the scanning I made on Hp Deskjet ink advantage 3515

chriya

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Dear all,
I will be very grateful if can give me tips on "How to get on my ipad 3 the scanning I made on Hp Deskjet ink advantage 3515".

Thanks and Regards
Christian
 
Dear all,
I will be very grateful if can give me tips on "How to get on my ipad 3 the scanning I made on Hp Deskjet ink advantage 3515".

Thanks and Regards
Christian

The easiest way I can think of is to e-mail it to yourself (assuming you have an e-mail account set up). That way, you can then open the scan in any compatible app.

Marilyn
 
The easiest way I can think of is to e-mail it to yourself (assuming you have an e-mail account set up). That way, you can then open the scan in any compatible app. Marilyn

From a scanner,I cannot send an e-mail
 
I'm glad this worked for you, chriya. Thanks for telling us (and anyone looking for a solution to the same problem) that it's fixed. Always good to hear back, especially the success stories. :)

And, thanks for bringing it up. Made me look into it and turns out, my wireless Epson printer (1) has an app also and (2) I can scan from it to the iPad. Kewl! I would not have looked into this but for your question.

I really like how we learn stuff on this forum!

Marilyn
 
I'm glad this worked for you, chriya. Thanks for telling us (and anyone looking for a solution to the same problem) that it's fixed. Always good to hear back, especially the success stories. :) And, thanks for bringing it up. Made me look into it and turns out, my wireless Epson printer (1) has an app also and (2) I can scan from it to the iPad. Kewl! I would not have looked into this but for your question. I really like how we learn stuff on this forum! Marilyn


I agree 100%
 
I'm glad this worked for you, chriya. Thanks for telling us (and anyone looking for a solution to the same problem) that it's fixed. Always good to hear back, especially the success stories. :) And, thanks for bringing it up. Made me look into it and turns out, my wireless Epson printer (1) has an app also and (2) I can scan from it to the iPad. Kewl! I would not have looked into this but for your question. I really like how we learn stuff on this forum! Marilyn
been using that Epson app for some time, and it really is great - scans direct from printer to my iPad, amongst a host of other features. Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom