What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to find and get health apps for iPads?

Darren24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have purchased some health related apps for my iPad but those are really poor quality. I am looking for some really nice apps related to health. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

tekki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If keeping track of your diet and exercise is your plan I really like myfitnesspal from the ap store

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have purchased some health related apps for my iPad but those are really poor quality. I am looking for some really nice apps related to health. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there...what kind of Health app are you looking for specifically?

That would help to narrow down your search.

OP
D

Darren24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there...what kind of Health app are you looking for specifically?

That would help to narrow down your search.

Sorry for late reply as I was out of station.... So I am looking for some pediatric apps which I can read some ebooks on my iPad.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply as I was out of station.... So I am looking for some pediatric apps which I can read some ebooks on my iPad.

Pediatric app related to health and wellness for that general population? Or more clinical type EBooks?

happy123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
apple-zones.blogspot.com
we take care of the safe of the apps seriously,which we download from somewhere.we can find many apps from google and apple app store,but we should know how to protect our devices,we can install Antivirus software.e-books apps are easy to find!

bell622

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When your health keep care and you care to your fitness and you daily go to the exercise and gym then your no problem to the app for the health from store, and secondly tip to the ap for the health to the apple phone then you easily ap for the health, i also use apple and use to the ap for the health.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh so basically you want an app to do two things which are pediatric health function and also able to read your collection of ebooks inside that app right hmmm kinda hard i think:eek:

Dontae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
we manage the secure of the applications seriously,which we obtain from somewhere.we can discover many applications from search engines and the apple company app shop,but we should know how to secure our gadgets,we can set up Anti-virus application.e-books applications are easy to find!

abdullah12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh,really is the best app.I also use apple app so you can use apple app .

Thanks all my friend.........................................

Most reactions