What's new

Where is the Health app?

Icenor

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I just installed iOS 8 on my iPad Air, but I can't find the new health app.
 
The app is not available for iPads.
 
Even on the iPhone the Health app is not working properly due to an unresolved bug. Apple says it should be fixed within a month.
 
Even on the iPhone the Health app is not working properly due to an unresolved bug. Apple says it should be fixed within a month.


If all the various faults and inconsistencies take a month to sort out we MAY have a useable IOS in a year's time !


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
What faults and inconsistency are yu talking about. Majority of apps are going through updates I had 150 yesterday alone so yes it will take at least a month to have different apps updated that is quite normal other than one news app that crashed I personally have had no issues
 
What faults and inconsistency are yu talking about. Majority of apps are going through updates I had 150 yesterday alone so yes it will take at least a month to have different apps updated that is quite normal other than one news app that crashed I personally have had no issues
It's Apple's HealthKit that has a bug, not the Health app, preventing its release with iOS 8 on Wednesday. This is delaying the third party apps that were developed to integrate with HealthKit. Here's a news article about the problem. http://www.pcworld.com/article/2685392/bug-infects-apples-ios-8-healthkit-delaying-app-launches.html
 
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom