What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GarageBand

Tobiasmurphy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I have an iPad for work (I'm a teacher) and I'm trying to make videos for youtube so my students can pull them up on their iPads. I bought GarageBand for iPad so I could produce background music and sound effects for the videos. The trouble is that I can't export seem to export the audio files to iMovie for iPad, nor can I send the files to iTunes on my computer, because I don't have GarageBand on that computer (it's a PC - blame my employer).

Is there a way to take a file from GarageBand for iPad and send it to iMovie, or is there a way to convert it into a file that my PC can read?

Or was the purchase of GarageBand a waste of my money?

OP
T

Tobiasmurphy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tobias ~

I do not think it was a waste of your money.

Check out these threads here:

Sorry, but that's not helpful. The reason I asked was because I've already searched up and down for an answer, and now I've wasted my time looking over your search results as well.

Seems like I did indeed waste my money, since I can't use my music on iMovie, or even put my music into iTunes on the same device! I mean, that's just a joke!

Most reactions

Latest posts