What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to download Youtube videos on iPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
speedbit hd

it's a free app at the AppStore

edit: it looks like the save feature has been removed from the app... too bad...

Last edited:
OP
D

David_James

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your help. I've just found that iCab browser can also download video on Youtube.

frangie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could really download YouTube video on your Mac or PC with Free YouTube to MP3 Converter (for MacOSX) 7.0 and then transfer it to iPad. I guarantee it would be easier as none of the iStore apps can actually DOWNLOAD videos from youtube

AAA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can download Youtube videos using Real Player on your PC and convert them with Real Player as well. then transfer to your iPad...!

clement

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many apps can help you do this job, the point is to choose a efficient one.

My common practice is to use a YouTube video downloader to download YouTube videos. Another method is to depend on media players like RealPlayer, VLC and etc. Firefox addon called Video Downloadhelper also has the ability to download YouTube videos. Here’s my advice, hope it gives you some useful information.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Many apps can help you do this job, the point is to choose a efficient one.

My common practice is to use a YouTube video downloader to download YouTube videos. Another method is to depend on media players like RealPlayer, VLC and etc. Firefox addon called Video Downloadhelper also has the ability to download YouTube videos. Here’s my advice, hope it gives you some useful information.

or you could just click the "download" link below video to dl in 720p mp4 format....

download-2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts