What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download YouTube

knudsenknudhorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am planning to buy an IPAD mainly to be able to download YouTube videos directly to the IPAD. Whats the best way to download Youtube videos? I am really not a techie. How will it work?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
knudsenknudhorn said:
I am planning to buy an IPAD mainly to be able to download YouTube videos directly to the IPAD. Whats the best way to download Youtube videos? I am really not a techie. How will it work?

Tagdisk HD+ from app store....there's a free and paid version. It has a built in web browser with bookmarks..also able to link it to your dropbox account...or use wifi to transfer the vids to/from pc.
When it downloads the video from YouTube, it converts it to mp4 format on the fly....and can also be viewed within the app.

But please, a friendly reminder, use search......there are many many threads on this subject.....I know....I posted in about every one of them. :D

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Tagdisk HD+ from app store....there's a free and paid version. It has a built in web browser with bookmarks..also able to link it to your dropbox account...or use wifi to transfer the vids to/from pc.
When it downloads the video from YouTube, it converts it to mp4 format on the fly....and can also be viewed within the app.

But please, a friendly reminder, use search......there are many many threads on this subject.....I know....I posted in about every one of them. :D

Jailbreak your iPad and get YourTube HD from Cydia.

- Sent from my Highly-Personalized jailbroken iPad 2! :D

Most reactions