What's new

How to disable automatically rotating for the Bigo Live App ?

Ricky71

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone.
I’m using a 4th generation iPad Pro.
I’m having this issue with the Bigo Live App.
I’m using the iPad horizontally, all Apps adjust horizontally with no problem, but the moment I open the Bigo Live App, the Bigo Live App adjust to vertical orientation, and I can’t adjust it to horizontal orientation.
If I enable or disable the Rotation Lock option, the behavior it’s the same.
What do I need to change so that the Bigo Live App stays at a horizontal orientation ?
Thanks
 
Hi everyone.
I’m using a 4th generation iPad Pro.
I’m having this issue with the Bigo Live App.
I’m using the iPad horizontally, all Apps adjust horizontally with no problem, but the moment I open the Bigo Live App, the Bigo Live App adjust to vertical orientation, and I can’t adjust it to horizontal orientation.
If I enable or disable the Rotation Lock option, the behavior it’s the same.
What do I need to change so that the Bigo Live App stays at a horizontal orientation ?
Thanks
Some Apps are primarily designed for use on an iPhone and will always appear in portrait view. Maybe that is the case for this one.
 
Looking at the app in the App Store, they do have an iPad version; however all the sample screenshots are in portrait view. My guess is that they did the absolute minimum to make an iPad version, and never implemented a landscape view.

This is pretty common with low budget apps primarily meant for iPhone use.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom