What's new

How to delete....

mg79

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Norway
Does anyone know how to delete an app from iPad without it disappearing from my IPhone....???:):)
 
Just delete it. It won't disappear from your phone. I have an entirely different set of apps on my iPad to those on my iPhone.
 
Then it has to be something with my settings..cause, when I'm deleting from my iPad its also deleted from my phone..and vice versa.. Do you know what I can do in the settings to change that..???..:)
 
Then it has to be something with my settings..cause, when I'm deleting from my iPad its also deleted from my phone..and vice versa.. Do you know what I can do in the settings to change that..???..:)

Try going to Settings - iTunes and App Stores, turn off Automatic Downloads at your Apps.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom