What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete hotmail from ipad but not from pc

mupsma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like to keep my hotmail clean on my iPad but when I delete something it also disappears from the pc and my husband does not see it. Is there a way to leave it on the pc?

Unless you and your husband have completely separate email accounts,anything you delete from your email while on your iPad will not be accessible from any device used to access your account.

Thanks. Guess we will just have to live with it.

How much of your email does he need to read? Why not forward to him what you want him to see then delete. Or since all mail stays in the trash folder have him check that for your emails you have deleted

Look up existing threads for POP email setups.

I use POP so I can delete whatever I want on mobile devices yet still keep everything on my home computers. Every few months, I do a mass archiving at home, but on mobile devices, I delete everything I don't need on the go.

I have a bunch of email accounts set up that way.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back