What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to convert PDF to ePub for iPad iBooks

Luvntravln

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just received my new iPad, loaded Good Reader to be able to view the iPad Guide and it - so far - works like a charm. Thanks for the recommendation.

angelavuitton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to Convert DVD to iPad Mp4 Videos on Mac? How to rip DVD to MP3 audio for iPad?

Firstly, please install this DVD to iPad Converter and run it, and then do as the following.

Step 1: Load DVD Movies.

Choose "Add DVD Folder" in the "File" menu to load DVD folder or ISO files from PC. Or directly pressing the "Open DVD" button in the main interface, then select your DVD Drive in the pop-up window and press the "Open" button.
load-dvd.jpg

Step 2: Set output files format and output folder
output.jpg

Click "Profile" Drop download menu to choose output format and click "Browse" to set output folder.

If you wanna convert DVD to iPad Mp3 for enjoying with iPad, just choose "*.mp3" as output format.

Step 3: Start rip DVD to iPad Mp4 videos by clicking red "convert" button.

Step 4: Move DVD to iPad

(1) Please click "Open" button in the software interface after the conversion is completed.
(2) Find the converted files in the destination folder and add them to iTunes after iTunes installation.
(3) Connect iPad to PC, you will see video files in the iTunes of "Movie". And then click iPad logo and choose "Movie" option to select video files you want to move, finally press "Sync" button to move video files from DVD to iPad.
add-videos-to-itunes.jpg

sync-video-to-ipad.jpg

So easy and useful DVD to iPad Converte, just get it and start enjoying favorate DVD movies with our cool iPad.

Buy Now $28.00
Free Download Intel & Power PC Version(Zip File)

For more details:
Code:
http://mac-ipad-app.xstudio.biz/dvd-to-ipad-converter-mac.html

For DVD to iPad for WIndows OS:
Code:
http://apple-ipad.xstudio.biz/dvd-to-ipad-converter.html

===================

Wanna read your favorite PDF eBooks with iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iTouch, Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble nook, Hanlin eReader, etc.?PDF to ePub Converter can make it.

This PDF to ePub Converter is a must-have tool for eBook reader owners to convert PDF document to ePub iBook format for reading on Apple iPad (using iBooks), iPhone and iPod Touch (using Lexcycle Stanza, Glider or iBooks on iOS 4.0+), Sony Reader, Android devices, Barnes & Noble nook, Hanlin eReader, BeBook, Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Cybook Opus, PocketBook Reader, etc.

This PDF to ePub Converter also provides some rich options such as batch conversion, customize output page range, select your favourite output mode-Custom Style (keep original, Ignore Images or Ignore Hyperlinks) or Each page as image to epub, etc.

Free Download Code:
Code:
http://mac-avi-to-ipad.xstudio.biz/download/PDFtoEPUBConverter.exe

Lesh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can also use online converter
iiiconverter.com

Vigor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pdf to ePub

This thread likes a special discussion about dvd to wireless devices and I am insterested in pdf to ePub conversion. A great PDF to ePub Creator is needed with free trial version is needed for us. :)

DD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBooks can read PDF? Does that mean the iBookstore will publish PDFs? Is there a difference?

Vigor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But why? iBook can read PDFs as well.

Sometimes, you can't read a PDF eBook so smooth than ePub books, because Pdf can't navigate and reflow so well as ePub. For exanple, the font size maybe too smaller to read easily and you have to zoom in or you may not freely mark on the file while viewing. :eek:

kmadsen08

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't like calibre. I ended up going converting my PDF to ePub through an eBook service site. It was the best thing I could have done. I wish I started there first.

silguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any updates on this? i just tried calibre, pretty much deformed my pdf files. don't want to pay for good reader. next..?? hehe

sunny day

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I transferred my PDF files to iBooks. They are under collections, PDF.

silguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I transferred my PDF files to iBooks. They are under collections, PDF.

i did that too. But it's not the same as epub. So i was playing w/ it a lil. But if that's the case, then i guess i'll just stick w/ the pdf format.

Fr0st

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This post is kinda old, because iBooks can read PDF now. The conversion process is not necessary anymore! :p

Most reactions

Latest posts