What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to control video speed on ipad 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roy358

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey, i inserted some mp4 videos to my ipad via dropbox. afterwards, i downloaded them to the device in order to watch while offline and it works great. the only thing missing, i would like an app/method that would allow me to control video speed (x1.5, x2 etc) while watching offline. i know vlc does that, but it is not compatible with ios 5.1.1 (most updated ios for ipad 1). does anyone have an idea? thanks alot, roy

adilmalick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Slow Fast Slow is an app for manipulating the speed of videos you shoot on your iPhone. It works especially well with slo-mo videos. Use the intuitive interactive timeline to slow down or speed up your videos. Additionally, you can add pitch control, as well as clip reversal.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The OP hasn't been back since November 20th, 2015 and won't see your post. This thread is hereby closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts