What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 1 No video after upgrade

stevem447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay all, I am new to this forum, having some issues with my IPad 1. I had Move Player I use it for training videos I watch while traveling to and from work, it was working fine until I updated the OS to 5.1 recently. I tried deleting the app and reloading it but that did not work, I get audio but no video, so i decided to buy a new app called VLC and it is doing the same thing, the files in this case are .avi files that were working just fine before the update, any ideas as to what the problem might be?

damover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had same problem with some app am using on iPad 1 after upgrading to ios 5.0. Some apps wasn't working properly but after I upgrade to ions 5.1, they were ok. So I suggest you try upgrading to 5.1 and se what will happen.

OP
S

stevem447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had just the opposite experience, my Movie Player stopped playing video after I updated to 5.1, I also downloaded VLC and it does the same thing, so it is defiantly something to do with the update, I a am reverting back to 5.0 to see if that corrects the issue.

yusoff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you play video with ext .mts....no application for VLC player or KMPlayer in IPad

Most reactions

Latest posts