What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to configure Ipad model A1337?

amron12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, As this is my first post here, please be tolerant with me and if it needs to be rerouted to another section - please let me know.
I have an old model A1337 Ipad. I wanted to "format" it and bring it back to factory default and that was a huge mistake, since I can't find the way to configure it. is there a guide that can show me how to do it? I've tried with the Itunes, unfortunately to no avail. I've tried to create an Apple Id account but then I've reached a phase that I was required to provide my credit card details, which I'm not willing to do, since I'm not purchasing anything. I hope that there is a way to configure it - even for a plain person as myself. Thanx for your help.

BikeFlagAZ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They won’t charge your card if you don’t buy anything. What are you afraid of if you give them your card? Apple has plenty of money, they don’t need to steal from their customers’ credit cards.

It’s been forever since I set up my iTunes account, so I don’t know what the answer is.

Edit: this might work

Last edited:
OP
A

amron12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx for your reply. I wasn't thinking that Apple will steal from me, but if I'm not buying anything, I see no reason to spread my credit card's details, but thanx, anyway.

BikeFlagAZ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanx for your reply. I wasn't thinking that Apple will steal from me, but if I'm not buying anything, I see no reason to spread my credit card's details, but thanx, anyway.

Valid reason. Sorry for the cranky response and I hope you get it configured.

OP
A

amron12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx for your response. I've managed to configure it but now I'm facing another problem, that the browser, the Safari, doesn't function, propebly due to very old IOS.

Most reactions

Latest posts