What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how remove goodreader, after update failed shows 'waiting'

lse123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3785675

this post exist and above,....i went update an app goodreader from ipad but crashed lost connection, left on 5% done, after full shutdown, now shows Waiting, lost connection(not able connect)... I really do not know what to do? can remove it? like is now showing waiting 0%, not able connect...Remove the app and sychr get it back? I will get back and ebooks pdfs? how remove?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lse123 said:
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3785675

this post exist and above,....i went update an app goodreader from ipad but crashed lost connection, left on 5% done, after full shutdown, now shows Waiting, lost connection(not able connect)... I really do not know what to do? can remove it? like is now showing waiting 0%, not able connect...Remove the app and sychr get it back? I will get back and ebooks pdfs? how remove?

So I take it you tried to update Goodreader and your iPad has crashed while doing it? If this is the case press on the app until it starts to jiggle and delete it. The app store keeps a record of all your app purchases so don't worry you will be able to download it again for free. I'd like you to do a couple of steps on your iPad before you download it again. Do the 4 finger swipe up or double press the home button and this will bring up your multitask bar along the bottom. Here are all the apps that you have opened, press on an app until it begins to jiggle and minus signs will appear above them all. Press all these minus signs and this will close the apps not delete them. Now I'd like you to reset your iPad to help clean everything up on it. Hold the power off button, the one on the top right and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you will see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. Once your iPad has restarted download the goodreader app again. Let us know how you go.

Galanichte!

Most reactions

Latest posts