What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How old/young are you?:)

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I turned 25 I decided that my age would move with my D.O.B. So, I celebrate every year my 25th birthday.

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
When I turned 25 I decided that my age would move with my D.O.B. So, I celebrate every year my 25th birthday.

So how many years then since youve start moving your age with your dob.

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
So you started to count upwards from 1 again, after you turned 25? Quite an interesting concept to say my age is 3 years in the 2nd JJK century :D

What moves was he's date of birth. So he is stuck at 25 eversince.. but still whatever you do, you cant cheat life..just yourself hahaha:)

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pastan said:
What moves was he's date of birth. So he is stuck at 25 eversince.. but still whatever you do, you cant cheat life..just yourself hahaha:)

Please, don't spoil my joy.......

Sent from my iPad using iPF

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well beings the thread title asked my age and not yours, I ain't even gonna bother trying to work that out!. :p

I'm 28 years old (I feel older though, I found some White hairs in my beard earlier today...) :(

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts