What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How old/young are you?:)

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
It wasn't so much skipping classes, more like skipping the entire school!

The Archangel

Hahaha. You could be an einstein someday. Or a billgates maybe. Haha

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never was good at algebra so no, I'm not going to try and guess. And Gab, if you were anything like my hubby, he used to play cards in the back of the classroom, no wonder he is better than me at maths.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Never was good at algebra so no, I'm not going to try and guess. And Gab, if you were anything like my hubby, he used to play cards in the back of the classroom, no wonder he is better than me at maths.

Yeah, I remember, strip poker!

The Archangel

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Our age difference must be f. I always knew you where f years older then me."]

Ive removed it so as not to ruin the fun.. Hahaha. Thanks Hkwrite12 for having that point

Last edited:
OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clever idea to remove the solution and send it as a PM instead. You got the correct answer :)

Am I missing the point? I didn't know that writing one's age as a math equation equates artificial something ;)

That was what i was thinking earlier. Hehe. But i just ignored the comment.

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clever idea to remove the solution and send it as a PM instead. You got the correct answer :)

Am I missing the point? I didn't know that writing one's age as a math equation equates artificial something ;)

Hkwrite12 made me realize that.. Haha. He/she also had PM me the right answer for my age.

Most reactions

Latest posts