What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often is your iPad with you?

How often do you carry your iPad?

• It is always with me. Always. Are you crazy?

Votes: 298 58.3%
  • I carry it sometimes, but leave it at home a lot too.

Votes: 144 28.2%
  • I only use it at home on the couch, or maybe around the office.

Votes: 69 13.5%

• Total voters

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I voted for "Always."

For me, a more difficult question would be when is it not with me.

zunex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is always with me. Carrying it around to read books, news; play games with my GF; note everything I want to. Man, it's kind of way too much but I really cannot live without it!

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I work from home, so it is with me 95% of the time. But I don't take it on errands unless I need to wait for a while, then I do.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
alexhenry said:
Do you take your iPad with you for food shopping?

No, I have my iPhone with me. That way I can still post here and elsewhere while I'm away from home.

SpeedcurveSteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a little abashed to admit that I have my iPad with me darn near all of the time. My charging station is on the night stand, so first thing in the morning I check the weather and news. I usually listen to audio books through my truck speakers to help speed my commute, and then listen to music all day at my desk. I use it at meetings to take written/audio/video notes. More audio book on the way home. In the evening, I check my personal email; pay bills online; and surf some on the web, then it's time to hit the rack. I read an e-book for a bit (usually a Kindle book), plug in my cell and my iPad for the evening, and then do it again the next day.
God, it just dawned on me--I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SpeedcurveSteve said:
I'm a little abashed to admit that I have my iPad with me darn near all of the time. My charging station is on the night stand, so first thing in the morning I check the weather and news. I usually listen to audio books through my truck speakers to help speed my commute, and then listen to music all day at my desk. I use it at meetings to take written/audio/video notes. More audio book on the way home. In the evening, I check my personal email; pay bills online; and surf some on the web, then it's time to hit the rack. I read an e-book for a bit (usually a Kindle book), plug in my cell and my iPad for the evening, and then do it again the next day.
God, it just dawned on me--I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!

I guess you could say that you're an iPaddict.;) Welcome to the club!

AdMaiora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it a lot on the sofa and in the bed. Also I spend a great deal of time with it on the toilet :D

Most reactions

Latest posts