What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often is your iPad with you?

How often do you carry your iPad?

• It is always with me. Always. Are you crazy?

Votes: 298 58.3%
  • I carry it sometimes, but leave it at home a lot too.

Votes: 144 28.2%
  • I only use it at home on the couch, or maybe around the office.

Votes: 69 13.5%

• Total voters

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eh depends where I'm going or doing. If going out to dinner with friends then yes. The bar in the restaurant to hang with the guys, no. Work..sometimes. At home, lays on couch or table.

I'm afraid of someone trying to steal it. A guy at the mall down the street had his finger ripped off. In a neighborhood from 500k-1m dollar homes with a bently or two driving around shows crime can happen anywhere. I used to leave my vehicles unlocked until that news post.

Hudmaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would carry it everywhere if I had the proper protection for it. Right now I only have a pricey ($30) padded bag with handles. I just need to get the funds for a hardcore case.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually leave it at home, unless I go to the library. Sometimes I take it to work, but not very often.

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm usually leaving it at home.I don't have the permission to bring it with me at school, and it would be not the best ideea anyway.

I would like to carry it with me everywhere, but I can't!:(

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bought a Vera bag that it just fits iPad. Don't leave home without it. It's my new best friend.

Snowlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. Here's an old person view. I have an iPhone that goes everywhere. My iPad is too heavy and bulky for out and about, and as a retired persin no longer go to work...yay! but the size and screen and typing surface is wonderful at home. Am doing Xmas shopping, email, banking, photo stuff, and news daily ( too many times daily). I think it is wonderful.

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is with me a fair amount of time at home and if I am traveling. It is completely useless as a tool to use at work (for me), so it never finds a place on my desk. That's OK though, I didn't think I would ever have a use for it at work!

sharkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's with me in bed - love my iBooks. Thank gawd this won over the Kindle. There's so many more things I can do with an iPad than a Kindle. Been using it primarily as a reading device, and kid entertainment system - it's the only way to have a decent sit down meal with wifey when sonny is with us.

It's with me in the train. Though it's only a 30 min ride, I get some reading in. I'm not a big fan of plugging into music on the move - I like the symphony of life so I keep my ears free. I love my music on a great sound system at home - nothing beats that!

artemisblossom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just spent 2 days searching for the perfect designer purse that can hold my ipad, it will be with me everywhere.

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bring it to work with me every day, our work computers have a lot of websites blocked so it's nice to pull out my ipad and surf freely.

Most reactions

Latest posts