What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many ios release threads we need?

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL the title pretty much says it all, thread after thread about ios 5 coming Oct 12th, it is like all the threads talking about flash lol =). On another note, Happy Tues to everyone! It is raining like crazy here, yet again!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL the title pretty much says it all, thread after thread about ios 5 coming Oct 12th, it is like all the threads talking about flash lol =). On another note, Happy Tues to everyone! It is raining like crazy here, yet again!

We require exactly 6 or 12 such threads:

A 'when is it coming out' thread

A 'why does iOS 5 suck' thread

An 'Apple stole ideas from Android' thread

A 'when will it be Jailbroken' thread

A 'how much better the Kindle Fire is compared to an iPad with iOS 5 iPad' thread

A Flash thread so the mods will have something to close

A 'they closed my iOS 5 thread because I mentioned (F#%$@&sh)' thread

A thread that starts out all about iOS 5 and becomes filled with comments about the government, Obama, the evil republicans, the bloody democrats, fast cars, food, camels, kittens, and aliens from space that have nothing to do with iOS 5

And do not forget the when is iOS 6 coming out thread(s) and why no iPad 3 announcements.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That did make me laugh Bob,that's what I love about these forums.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is the funniest post ever, Bob! Let's see if the clocks' tickin on this thread....:D

FOR SWEET ONLY:

Sweet, I sent you a PM. No reply, but I do not blame you, it is you not me. Disregard the message. To the rest of you, carry on!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did reply, babe. Go check. I asked for a link. Silly, man.:D

I guess I am helpless. Still do not see it. Unless I deleted it thinking it was a reply to some other question. ANYWAY, forget it, I see the thread in question has worked itself out. Carry on List.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Back to the thread topic . . .

I can wait. It must fart kittens and chocolate rainbows or it is not welcome in my house. And until it is jailbroken, I will avoid it. Actually, I prefer to let all of you JB iOS 5 and post why it broke your iPad. Smiley. I have always preferred to watch the Lemmings walk off the cliff. After they are gone, I can usually find the trail down, Smiley.

OP
D

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lmao Now i like that reply =)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another reason why I love this Forum, it is so unpredictably funny.........thanks Bob

Most reactions

Latest posts