What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV On Demand Application Release Date

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
The worst possibe componant that was left out of iPad OS was in no doubt Flash. We all know this, everyone always talkes about it but there never seems to be anything that is fixing this for us iPad users.

For anyone who is desperate to use websites to catch up on television that has been missed will be crying out for an application which gives us this. As all TV demand websites use flash it's pretty impossible! The only exception up to know in the UK is BBC iPlayer. Not only that but we are still unable to watch the programmes through YouTube so I have become extremely frustrated...

But now, 4od (aka 4 On Demand) are going to be releasing a new application which allows you to use this service, not only that but the application is going to be free for the first three months after the application is released the only thing I'm desperate to know is WHEN IS THE EXACT DATE IT IS GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

I have scowered the internet to find out but I can't find an exact date anywhere, dose anybody know?

Thanks,
Daniel Brindley

Last edited:

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I found this forum and registered on it today to ask about adding Demand5 to my three other TV apps on my IPad.

I don't know about it not being free in the future, but I have downloaded 4od and ITV players onto my IPad a while ago and use them as well as the BBC iplayer regularly.

Most reactions

Latest posts