What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many hours your ipad is used.

How many hours per day do you use your iPad?

• 0-4

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • 4-8

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • 8-12 or more.

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it from 7 am to almost midnight. My working hours are from 8 to 1 and then from 2 to 5. During these hours not much use, occasionally checking my private email, and headlines. reads full time during lunch break. At home, do not watch tv, but spend most of the time reading websites, ebook and magazines on Zinio. Daily discharge of battery is about 50%.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:
Haha ok then, how about all day everyday for EVER!!! hehe

And another disciple is born. Welcome to the brotherhood/sisterhood/clan.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wonder who has the most! God, I hope it isn't me, that really is sad!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
How about we all go visit an Apple Store this weekend and find out. The MacBooks at the genius bar have an analyzing software to display information, such as the run time :)

No no no, I'd rather not know!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
How about we all go visit an Apple Store this weekend and find out. The MacBooks at the genius bar have an analyzing software to display information, such as the run time :)

not a chance, I'd end up buying summat or they will convince me that I need to buy summat lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Too true, it's good that the apple store is far away from me. I'm dangerous with a credit card.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Too true, it's good that the apple store is far away from me. I'm dangerous with a credit card.

they must have extra special training or summat, I never leave empty handed lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
they must have extra special training or summat, I never leave empty handed lol

I bet that's why they seem to have so many staff, it's to make sure they grab you until you shout surrender and buy something.

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I bet that's why they seem to have so many staff, it's to make sure they grab you until you shout surrender and buy something.

I promised myself, that I never ever walk into the Virgin Megastore (no AppStores in my area) even to buy music, coz all the Apple gear is right where it shouldn't be. There is no way to get outta there without buying something....

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I use it all day everyday. Needs charging daily. I'm sure I won't have to after the novelty wears off. The iPad2 is my first iPad you see.

No novelty factor for me. Things I used to do anyway -- read books, read news, surf the Net, watch DVDs, write emails -- I switched to doing on iPad, is all. My iPad use has been consistent for more than a year, and I don't expect it to taper off. I might switch tablet makers down the road, but tablets are the way to go for me.

Funny thing is, my husband had no iPad envy. Then I bought him one on clearance and now he raves about the instant-on feature. He ends up using it every day in the kitchen, because it's so easy to start a podcast or stream video.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep. It is not novelty factor. My iPad use has increased over the year from a 6-8 hours per day to easily 10-12 hours per day....love insomnia.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts