What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad

• 16GB

Votes: 126 30.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 130 31.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 155 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I kinda wish I got a larger mini but I didn't expect to live it so much. If and when the retina mini comes out I will probably get the 32....

Same here. My iPad Mini is 16GB wifi only, but if/when the retina Mini comes out I want to get one with 32GB wifi + LTE.

Sent from my Black iPad Mini 16GB using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have 32 GB, of which 20.5 GB is still available for use!

I guess I am a light user!! :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPads are all 32GB, my Mini has 10GB still available and my iPad 2 has 8GB still available, my iPad 1 is out of reach.......so I've no idea!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm thinking of sharing my music out to all the devices I've got. I just hope I have them at all times so that I when I want a particular song, it's right there on my idevice. I always get 32GB but that 128GB sure does look tempting.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

ericwalker425

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have the 64gb ipad mini, ipad 3, macbook pro retina, macbook air, i can tell you that i always get the 64gb ipads due to me not worrying about running out of space, im a college student and i have endless papers and assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions