What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps on an average do people have

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I am waiting for my ipad and I have 1 game saved in itunes. Seems like I need to get busy. (I'm discouraged; my ipad isn't going to arrive until the 2nd of June now. I ordered on May 5th)

What is the one app you can't live without??

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
61 and only use a few consitantly. What I really would love is a decent GPS program. I have Navigon, but it fails to show current location for some reason.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
115 now! And of which, the highest percentage is games. I really ought to cut down on my spending sprees.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
376 currently on iPad, 840 in iTunes! Yes, I'm addicted! This is counting from the first day the App Store opened up.

cjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At last count I think I have about 139 apps total for both iPad and iPad. I guess I am just getting started, though adding many new apps to my new iPad 2!

dynax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5 apps and 2 games on my ipad2 64-3G. I may buy the note plus app next week or so. Only one out of 7 total is a free one.

Most reactions

Latest posts