What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

vrajdeber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 32GB coming this week
iPhone 3GS 16GB
iPod Touch 1GEN 8GB
iPod Classic 30GB
iPod Nano 4GB

Coming soon:

iMac 21,5inch

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a 21.5 late model iMac and an iPad.

I usually hate Apple because of their controlling ways....but needed a iMac for Video editing and got the iPad because it was cool....and jailbroke them BOTH. LOL!!!!

jetman1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apple baby

Two Ipod touch 32g 3rd gen, Two Iphone 3gs,two Ipads one is a 32G 3G and the other a 64G wi fi,one mac book pro and one Imac.

cgue753

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.applefanatic.com
i guess you can call me an Apple Fanatic because I have a Mac Pro with 3 Apple Screens, an iPad 32gb+3g, Macbook Pro 13.3", Magic mouse, Earphones, and an iHome. so I have 9 personal apple products

irwaffles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
-iMac (more of a family device, so I wouldn't consider it my own)
-Macbook Pro 15"
-iPad 32GB WiFi only
-iPhone 3GS 16 GB White (waiting on white iPhone 4)
-Magic Mouse
-Bluetooth Keyboard
-In-ear buds

Most of the accessories I buy used off ebay (I don't know if that makes me any less of a fanatic). I've also owned numerous iPods (nanos, touch) but I sold them to finance my upgrades to newer iPods/eventually my iPhone.

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before getting an iPad I didn't really have any other Apple devices. After using it for a few months I have been extremely impressed and just picked up a 3rd gen ipod touch for my wife. She loves it!

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Should there be an option for "too many?"

I have an iPad and iPod touch (2nd gen). I have an original Mac Mini Intel that I stopped using because it crashed all the time.

I was an Apple only user from 1982 (Apple ][+) to 1995 when I had a bunch of Macs I did development on. I owned one of the first Macintoshes ever made.

Then Apple decided the home and education market was holding it back. I went to find new tools for a multimedia project I was doing and discovered Windows had blown by my beloved Macs. I talked to my team and after great deliberation and a few sad communiques with Apple, we switched to Windows for our future. I remember Our Apple rep coming in and asking us what was up. A few months later he had gone to Compaq.

I love the iDevices, but Apple is just a manufacturer. I buy the best tool for the job.

Guess I'm just saying I can't be a fanboi anymore. And I just chuckle when I see the flame wars, exactly like we had them 20 years ago.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strictly speaking, I've never bought an Apple product since the Apple II, back in the 1980s. However, I seem to have accumulated various Apple devices through various means:

- iPod Classic was a Christmas gift
- iPad was a Father's Day gift
- iPhone was passed to me from a family member who bought a new smartphone

On the other hand, I have accessorized these devices quite extensively (e.g. cases, pouches, etc).

gsr1379

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+3

Imac, macbook pro, two minis, ip4, ipodt 2nd, 30g classic, two magic mice, one mighty mouse, ipod nano, original iphone, two wireless kb, one wired kb, air port extreme and two ap express.

Im sure i missed something

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad + Ipod Touch here. There are times when I would like to try a Mac desktop but the software I need would require me to boot into Windows constantly which sort of makes the Apple tax a little hard to swallow. If I ever find a good used Mac at a decent price I might try it just for the heck of it.

handyjohnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hmm...iMac, iPod classic (3rd Gen), iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, Powerbook, Macbook Pro, Mac Mini, and iPad.

...feels like I'm forgetting one though.

Ipad + Ipod Touch here. There are times when I would like to try a Mac desktop but the software I need would require me to boot into Windows constantly which sort of makes the Apple tax a little hard to swallow. If I ever find a good used Mac at a decent price I might try it just for the heck of it.

Out of curiosity, what software?

Most reactions